NIT Silchar FDP "Recent Advances of NLP using Deep Learning”
Overview: National Institute of Technology Silchar is organizing a One Week AICTE sponsored Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Recent Advances of NLP using Deep Learning” (NLP-DL-2021).
Objective: The objective of this online FDP is to promote basics and advanced research related to natural languages and processing using Deep Learning approaches.
List Of Speakers:
- Andy Way, ADAPT Centre, School of Computing, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Thamar Solorio, Department of Computer Science, University of Houston, USA
- Valia Kordoni, Dept. of English Studies, Humboldt University, Germany
- Christopher Bryant, Natural Language and Information Processing Group, University of Cambridge, England
- Tanmoy Chakraborty, Dept of CSE, IIIT Delhi
- Monojit Choudhury, Microsoft Research Lab, Bangalore, India
- Sanasam Ranbir Singh, Dept of CSE, IIT Guwahati
- Dipankar Das, Dept of CSE, Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Pinky Roy, Dept of CSE, NIT Silchar, India
- Pinaki Bhaskar, Samsung Research India, Bangalore
- Rabul Hussain Laskar, Dept of ECE, NIT Silchar, India
- Anupam Biswas, Dept. of CSE, NIT Silchar
- Amitava Das, WIPRO AI Lab, Bangalore
Date of Workshop: 8th March to 12th March 2021
- Last Date (Online Registration): 06.03.2021
- Selection list by Email: 07.03.2021
- Program Dates: 08.03.2021 to 12.03.2021
- Registration Cost: none
- Certificates to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test.