NIT Srinagar STC on REMOTE - SENSING APPLICATIONS IN GROUNDWATER EXTRACTION MEASUREMENTS
Five day Online Short-Term Course
REMOTE - SENSING APPLICATIONS IN GROUNDWATER EXTRACTION MEASREMENTS (RSAGEM-2021)
(Sponsored by TEQIP-3)
11-15, January- 2021
Organized by Department of Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology Srinagar
an online STC on REMOTE - SENSING APPLICATIONS IN GROUNDWATER EXTRACTION MEASUREMENTS (RSAGEM-2021) organized by NIT Srinagar from January 11-15, 2021.The Department Civil Engineering, N.I.T Srinagar, J&K is organizing 5 day online Short-Term Course on Remote - Sensing Applications in Groundwater Extraction Measurements (RSAGEM-2020) and is inviting scholars, researchers, and engineers to register themselves and get benefitted from cutting-edge, exciting, and new breakthrough work in the areas of groundwater extraction - related subsidence.
- Registration fees = Rs.110
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Account Name: TEQIP-III
- Account No: 0391040100011025
- Bank: J& K Bank Branch: REC Srinagar
- IFS Code: JAKA0RECSGR
- Last date for Online Registration: 08-01- 2021: 05.00PM'
1.Fundamental Remote Sensing Concepts.
2. Groundwater Resources
3. Groundwater Extraction
4. Remote - Sensing Based Measurements of Groundwater Resource
5. Land subsidence and Permanent groundwater losses