NIT-T Faculty Development Programme On Energy Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Faculty Development Programme
(28th December 2020 – 1 st January 2021)
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, NIT, Tiruchirappalli is offering an online FDP from 28th December 2020 – 1 st January 2021. By attending this FDP, participants will gain in-depth knowledge in the fundamentals of various configurations of wind energy electric conversion systems, its operation and control.
The following topics will be covered in different sessions:
- Wind Energy Projects in India.
- Analysis and operation of GCIG, SEIG and DFIG.
- Operation and control of induction generator power converter system feeding (i) AC and DC grid and (ii) Isolated loads.
- Operation and control of permanent magnet alternator power converter system
- DFIG for (i) stand-alone power supplies and (ii) grid-connected operation.
- Case studies on the Hybrid operation of the wind-solar storage system.
- IoT application in the renewable energy system
Who can attend?
- The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions
- research scholars
- PG Scholars
- participants from the Government, Government (Aided), Industry and staff of host institutions
The online FDP will be guided by the Faculty members from the EEE department of NIT, Lectures by experts from other reputed institutions and R&D organizations.
14 Online sessions in 5 days (28th December 2020 – 1st January 2021)
Total: 25 Hours
HOW TO APPLY?
The participant has to register through the ATAL portal (https://atalacademy.aicte-india.org/login)
For further details, click here