NIT Warangal e-CEP on "Machine Learning and Optimization for Uncertain Decision Making”
Online Continuing Education Programme on
“Machine Learning and Optimization for Uncertain Decision Making”
5th March –9th March 2021
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal is organizing an Online Continuing Education Programme on “Machine Learning and Optimization for Uncertain Decision Making” in association with the Center for Continuing Education. This Online Faculty Development Programme will start on the 05th of March 2021 and will end on the 09th of March 2021.
- Multi-criteria decision-making techniques: theory and applications
- Multi-objective search optimization
- Multi-objective Machine Learning (MOML)
- Data-driven and model-based multi-criteria optimization
- Impacts of AI and Machine Learning towards societal digital transformation
- Deep learning algorithm and Multi-criteria decision-making
- Uncertain optimization and its impact on Machine learning
- Application of Machine learning models in Covid-19 research
- Improvement and research opportunities of various meta-heuristics algorithms
- Hands-on sessions are covered using Python Programming
Who can attend?
- Post-doctoral fellows
- Research Scholars
- PG/UG students
- Industry participants
|Industry participants||Rs. 1000/-|
Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars
|Rs. 500 /-|
Rs. 500 /-
The registration fee may be remitted Online through NEFT to the Bank account.
|Account Number||62403680215 (Savings Account)|
|Account Name||Center for Continuing Education NITW|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
The last date to apply for this online FDP is 28th February 2021.
Ph. No.: +91-8536009758