NIT Warangal e-FDP on TEACHING AND LEARNING STRATEGIES OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
Online Faculty Development Programme on
TEACHING AND LEARNING STRATEGIES OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND APPLICATIONS IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
28th Dec 2020 – 1st Jan 2021
Department of Mathematics, National Institute of Technology Warangal is organizing an Online A Five-Day Faculty Development Programme on "TEACHING AND LEARNING STRATEGIES OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS AND APPLICATIONS IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING" In association with Teaching Learning Centre. This Online Faculty Development Programme will start on the 28th of December 2020 and will end on the 01st of January 2021.
- Effective use of ICT in teaching and learning.
- Professional Ethics and Universal Human Values
- Computer Animations and Virtual Experiments
- Higher-Order Differential Equations
- Applications of Linear/Nonlinear Differential Equations.
- System of Differential Equations.
- Series Solutions of Differential Equations.
- Numerical Solutions of Differential Equations.
- Dynamical systems, stability.
- Modelling and simulation of dynamical systems.
- Complex dynamical systems.
- Related topics, e.g. bifurcations and chaos in dynamical systems, asymptotic methods in nonlinear dynamics, and others.
- Research Performance, Research Productivity, Institutional Ranking Systems
- Research metrics, Scientometrics, Citation tools
- Impact Factor, h-Index
- Research Ethics – Copyright, IPR issues, Plagiarism, Plagiarism Detection Software
Who can attend?
- Faculty members
- Research Scholars
- Working professionals
How to apply:
Interested candidates who want to join this Online Faculty Development Programme can apply here
|Category of participants||Fee details|
|Faculty Members||Rs 600/-|
|Research Scholars||Rs 300/-|
Registration fee needs to be remitted through Online / NEFT to the Bank account
- Account Name - Director, Research Account, NITW
- Account Number - 62266262236
- Bank - State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch - NIT Warangal Campus
- IFSC code - SBIN0020149
The last date to apply for this online FDP is: December 21, 2020
Ph. No.:+91 9908 143247
For more information, see the link below