NIT Warangal FDP "Machine Learning with Python"
Overview: Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Warangal is organizing an FDP on "Machine Learning with Python".
- This short-term course will be conducted three hours a day with no overlap with the regular office hours.
- The sessions will begin in the evening time, possibly after 5 pm.
- The majority of topics will be covered with hands-on using Python.
- Introduction: What is Machine Learning, Real-life examples, and Applications, Machine Learning vs. Data Science vs. AI, Machine Learning types Generics of machine learning approaches.
- Regression Univariate linear regression, multivariate linear regression, Polynomial Regression.
- Classification Logistic regression, SVM, Multi-class SVM, Decision trees.
- Ensemble Approaches Bagging, Random Forests, Boosting: Adaboost, Gradient boosting.
- Optimization Gradient descent, Stochastic gradient descent, batch gradient descent.
- Clustering Different clustering approaches and applications.
- Feature Engineering Feature Scaling, Feature Selection, and Dimensionality
- Reduction Reinforcement Learning: Markov Decision Process, Planning, Estimation, Control, and Applications.
- Hands-on to the majority of the topics using Python.
Date of FDP:
12th – 16th April 2021
Who can Apply?
- Faculty members in all disciplines of Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics, Life sciences, Management, Post.
- Doctoral Fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students who have an aptitude to work in the areas of data sciences and machine learning.
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students Rs 500/-
- Industry participants 1000/-
Last date to Apply:
10th April 2021
*For more details about the FDP check-out the below link.*