NIT Warangal FDP on “Effective Teaching and Learning of Modern Electric Drives”
Faculty Development Programme on
“Effective Teaching and Learning of Modern Electric Drives”
15th – 20th March 2021
Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Warangal organizing a Six-Day Online "Faculty Development Programme" on “Effective Teaching and Learning of Modern Electric Drives”, In Association with the "TEACHING LEARNING CENTRE" Established under the Scheme of PMMMNMT, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. This online FDP will start on the 15th of March 2021 and will be ended on the 20th of March 2021.
Topics to be covered:
- Role of power electronics in modern society.
- DC-dc converters, inverters, multilevel inverters
- Vector control of PMSM, SRM and BLDC drives
- Role of power electronics in renewable energy-based power generation.
- Applications of Microcontrollers, DSP, FPGA, dSPACE for real-time implementation of power electronic systems and drives.
- Application of power electronics in AC & DC Drives.
- Electric vehicle, challenges, and future scope
- Faculty Members
- Research Scholars
- P.G. students
|Category of Participants||6-Day Reg. Fee|
/* Registration Fee for Faculty and Students of SC/ST category is half of the amounts mentioned above as applicable.*/
- Account Name- Director, Research Account, NITW
- Account Number- 62266262236
- Bank- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch- NIT Warangal Campus
- IFSC code- SBIN0020149
The last date of registration is: 13th March 2021