NIT Warangal FDP Effective Teaching and Learning of techniques for Monitoring, Protection
A FIVE Day Online FDP
Effective Teaching and Learning of techniques for Monitoring, Protection and Control of Microgrids
18th - 22nd February 2021
Department of Electrical Engineering in association with Teaching-Learning Centre National Institute of Technology
Warangal – 506 004
A 5day long online FDP is conducted by NIT Warangal from 18-22nd February 2021. Title- Effective Teaching and Learning of techniques for Monitoring, Protection and Control of Microgrids. It brings various issues starting from Wide-Area monitoring, Control, Protection, Communication and Security for effective and reliable operation of the electrical power networks
Objectives of the program:
- To enable the participants to learn and conceptualize Smart grid and Microgrid technologies.
- To enhance the learning capabilities of the participants in Communication, Wide Area Measurement, Protection and Storage Technologies.
- To empower the participants with the latest knowledge on monitoring, protection and control techniques of microgrids.
- To enable the participants to learn new methods in teaching the subject, 'Techniques for Monitoring, Protection, and Control of Microgrids'.
- To enable the participants to learn new methods and practice and implement in Learning and Teaching.
Topics of the Programme:
- Microgrid Modeling and Control issues
- Phasor Measurement Unit (PMU) and Wide-Area Monitoring in Microgrid.
- Advanced Protection and Controls for hybrid AC-DC and DC microgrids.
- Coordinated protection and control in SmartMicrogrids.
- Closed-loop control of Drives used in Microgrid.
- Electric Vehicles and Charging Stations in Smart Grids.
- Learning Microgrid Monitoring, Protection and Control Techniques through hands-on experience.
- Learning concepts of Microgrid through group activities
Eligible candidates may apply by submitting the scanned copy of the filled-in registration form (attached with this mail/ brochure) by Email to email@example.com on or before 16-02-2021.
The applicant has to pay the required registration fee as per the details given here on or before 17-02-2021. The mode of payment is given under the head “Bank Details”.
- Account Name- DIRECTOR RESEARCH NIT WARANGAL
- Account Number- 62266262236
- Bank- State Bank of India Branch NIT Warangal Campus
- Branch Code- 20149
- IFSC code - SBIN0020149
The applicants will receive an e-mail for the same by 17-02- 2021.