NIT Warangal | FDP on Python for Scientific Computing, Apply by 16th September 2022
NIT Warangal is organizing an FDP on Python for Scientific Computing. Interested ones can apply.
- Introduction to Python: Installation, Python Editors
- Variables, Objects, Operators, Primitive Data Types
- Compound Data types: List, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries
- Conditional Statements Loops: for, while, do-while
- Functions, Building your own functions Numpy: Multidimensional Arrays
- Matplotlib: 2D and 3D plotting in python Regular Expressions
- Scipy: Scientific library for python Pandas: Providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures.
- SymPy: Symbolic mathematics and computer algebra.
- NetworkX: Library for analyzing complex networks.
- scikit-image: Collection of algorithms for image processing.
- scikit-learn is a collection of algorithms and tools for machine learning.
Who should Attend:
The Programme is open to Faculty members, Research scholars, PG students, and UG students of all Engineering colleges and other allied disciplines in India.
The registration fee is Rs.: 500/- for participants.