NIT Warangal FDP on Teaching and Learning of Power Converters And Control Techniques For Renewable Energy Systems
A Six-Day Online Faculty Development Programme on
“Teaching and Learning of Power Converters And Control Techniques For Renewable Energy Systems”
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY WARANGAL
8 th – 13th March 2021
Applications are invited for NIT Warangal online FDP that will be conducted from 8-13 march, 2021.
topic - “Teaching and Learning of Power Converters And Control Techniques For Renewable Energy Systems”
Objectives of the FDP:
- To enable the participants to learn the principles of power converters and their applications in renewable energy systems.
- To analyze the problems and identify solutions related to renewable energy systems.
- To evolve control techniques for the renewable energy systems.
- To empower the participants to transfer their learning experiences into their classroom teaching practices.
Topics to be covered:
- Fundamentals of PV
- Impact of renewable energy systems on electric grid
- MPPT techniques for solar based systems
- High gain converters
- Power converters for feeding solar power to grid
- DC/DC converters
- Bidirectional AC/DC converters
- Control techniques for renewable energy systems.
Eminent Faculty from IITs, NITs, Central Universities, Teaching Learning Centres and Senior Faculty from NIT Warangal.
- Faculty Members 750/-
- Research Scholars 400/-
- Account Name: Director, Research Account
- NITW Account Number 62266262236
- Bank State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch NIT Warangal Campus
- IFSC code SBIN0020149
On receipt of the Google Form and Fee Remittance Receipt, participants will be sent confirmation of their participation through email by 02-03-2021.