NITK online FDP on Power Electronic Applications in Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage
TEQIP-III Sponsored Five days
Faculty Development Program (FDP)
Power Electronic Applications in Electric Vehicles and Energy Storage
(25 – 29 January 2021)
An online FDP is conducted by NIT Karnataka from 25-29th January. Overall, this FDP will serve as a platform to upgrade the knowledge of Power Electronic applications in electric vehicles and energy storage systems.
- Automotive Power Electronics.
- Fault Detection in Power Converters for Battery charging Systems.
- Power Converter Design for Battery Charging and Battery Management System.
- Design of Efficient and Reliable Electric Drives for EV.
- Condition monitoring of propulsion motors used in EV.
- Bidirectional Power Converters for V2G and G2V Applications
- Duration of FDP: 25.01.2021 – 29.01.2021
- Last date for registration: 22.01.2021
- Confirmation by E-mail: 23.01.2021