IITK Online Workshop "Mechanical Behaviour of Materials"
Overview: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is organizing an online workshop on "Mechanical Behaviour of Materials". The primary objective of the course is to show the relation between the various mechanical properties exhibited by material to its fundamental structure at various length scales. This course will provide a broad understanding of various conventional mechanical tests (e.g. tensile, compression, fatigue, creep) which are routinely carried out on different standard and sub-standard samples.
Date of Workshop: 15th - 20th March 2021
- Dr. Nilesh Prakash GuraoDepartment of MSE, IIT Kanpur
- Dr. Shashank ShekharDepartment of MSE, IIT Kanpur
- Dr. Sudhanshu Shekhar SinghDepartment of MSE, IIT Kanpur
- Dr. Niraj Mohan ChawakeDepartment of MSE, IIT Kanpur
- Dr. Sandeep Sangal Department of MSE, IIT Kanpur
- Faculty from AICTE Institutes coming under the QIP program (maximum 30) No Registration Fees
- Non-IITK Faculty Rs 5,000/- (including GST)
- IITK Student Rs 2,500/- (No GST Required)
- Non-IITK Student Rs 3,000/- (Including GST)
- Industry Participant Rs 7,000/- (Including GST)
- Only faculties from AICTE approved institutes will be allowed.
- Only 30 faculty members are allowed under the QIP category.
- No Registration fee is required.