NITT Workshop on " Modelling and Simulation Tools in Electrical Engineering"
Overview: National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli is organizing a five-day workshop on " Modelling and Simulation Tools in Electrical Engineering".
- Introduction to MATLAB/ SIMULINK
- Variables and functions in MATLAB
- Matrices in MATLAB: Arrays, vectors, special matrices, etc.
- Modeling with governing equations
- 2D and 3D graphs, plots, and sub-plots
- Data import/export and analysis
- Simulations of
- Power electronic converters
- Power system networks
- Electrical machines
- Control systems
- Case studies
Workshop Date & Time: 12th -16th April 2021 5.30 PM to 8.30 PM daily
Important Dates & Timing:
- Only limited participants are allowed for the online short-term courses.
- The first round of acceptance for the shortlisted participants will be intimated by 15.03.2021.
- The second round of acceptance for the shortlisted candidates will be intimated on 31.03.2021.
- Start date of registration 15th Feb 2021
- Last date of payment for the first round of shortlisted participants 29th Mar 2021
- Last date of payment for the second round of shortlisted participants 3rd Apr 2021
*For more details about the workshop check out the given below link.*