NITT - Workshop on “Recent Trends on Metamaterial Antennas for Wireless Applications and Deep Learning Techniques”
Overview: National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, is organizing a virtual Two Weeks Workshop on “Recent Trends on Metamaterial Antennas for Wireless Applications and Deep Learning Techniques”.
- To understand the importance of Metamaterial structures and their applications in electromagnetics
- To utilize the derived characteristics of Metamaterials into the design of advanced antennas.
- To understand the significance of Artificial Intelligence.
- To understand the modern wireless standards that are crucial for next generation communication.
Workshop Date: 15th – 26th February 2021
Who can Participate?
- Faculty members.
- Research Scholars, UG, and PG students
How to Register: Fill in the details and upload the signed copy in the below registration link.
- Mode of Delivery: Virtual
- Online platform – Cisco WebEx
- E-certificate will be provided after the successful completion of the workshop.
*For details about the Workshop and Registration Form check the below link(pdf).*