Online SHORT TERM COURSE on RECENT ADVANCES IN OPTICAL AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS
Department of Physics National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand
Department of Physics, SLIET Longowal
Online SHORT TERM COURSE
for one week on
RECENT ADVANCES IN OPTICAL AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS
(14 – 18 December 2020)
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand and SLIET Longowal presents Online SHORT TERM COURSE on RECENT ADVANCES IN OPTICAL AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS from 14 – 18 December 2020.
The course will be guided by experts from NITs/IITs/Reputed Organizations/ Research Laboratories.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
The following students can participate in this online course:
- MSc/MTech/Ph.D. students
- Faculty members
- Research Scientists and Professionals working in the area of Optical and Magnetic materials
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
This short term course will cover the following topics
- Structural Analysis by X-ray diffraction.
- Fluorescence Spectroscopy.
- Optical Materials, Fundamentals, and potential device applications.
- Magnetism and Spintronics.
- Magnetic Materials, Fundamentals, and potential device applications.
- Surface Characterization Techniques.
LINK FOR REGISTRATION:
participants are requested to fill in the online registration link :
|Delegates||Fees (In Rs.)|
|Faculty / Scientist / Engineer / Professional||500/-|
|Participant from TEQIP-III funded Institutions||NIL|
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The bank payment details are being provided for the payment of the fees:
A/C Name NIT Uttarakhand
Bank Name SBI, Srinagar-Garhwal
A/C No. 37843015175
IFSC Code SBIN0003181
For further details, click here