Online STTP on trends in Mechanical Design & Development
TEQIP III Sponsored National Level
ONLINE SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAM
trends in Mechanical Design & Development
December 14 - 18, 2020
An online SNP course is being organized by TEQIP III Sponsored National Level from December 14 - 18, 2020. The objective of this program is to train the faculty members, research scholars, young scientists, and postgraduates students of various organizations.
Topics to be Covered
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Design
- Design of Journal Bearings
- Design & Analysis of Mechanical Components
- The utility of the Finite Element Method in Mechanical Design
- Vibration-based Condition Monitoring of Industrial Machines
- Rolling Element Bearing Design and Analysis
- Failure Analysis in Design
- Innovations through Smart Material in Mechanical Design
- Industrial Design Process
- Industrial Case Studies
faculty members, research scholars, and PG students from all background of engineering, mathematics, and basic sciences are eligible for the SNP course.
|Last date of receipt of application||10/12/2020|
|Notification of confirmation (By Email)||12/12/2020|
|The person from the industry||Rs. 5000|
The non-refundable registration fees should be paid only by ONLINE TRANSFER in the account of: “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Bank: Canara Bank, Nanpura Br., Surat IFSC: CNRB0000277
The registration can be done using the following link: https://forms.gle/ecgpprUkCqfWg79AA
Click here for more details.