Online Training Program On "Entrepreneurship", sponsored by DST
Faculty Development Program on
"ENTREPRENEURSHIP- for making self-sufficient ENTREPRENEURS & INNOVATORS"
12th – 23rd February 2021
DST Sponsored 2-weeks OnlineTraining Programme (FDP) on "ENTREPRENEURSHIP- for making self-sufficient ENTREPRENEURS & INNOVATORS", it is technically sponsored by IEEE UP SECTION (INDIA). This Training Program will start on the 12th of February 2021 and will end on the 23rd of February 2021.
- Entrepreneurship Development Process
- Approaches for Entrepreneurship Development
- Personality Traits of an Entrepreneur
- A virtual tour to a Factory & online experience sharing with Successful Entrepreneur.
- How to promote Entrepreneurship Development Programmes: Methodology, Tools & Techniques Selecting
- Potential Entrepreneurs: Rationale for Selection
- Assessing Training Needs
- How to Identify Business Opportunities: Environment Scanning
- Business Opportunity Identification:
- Sources of Information How to assess
- Pre-feasibility of Project through Market Survey
- Faculty Members from all Science & Technology Institutes
- Trainers from Organizations engaged in Entrepreneurship
- Utility Professionals and Industry Stakeholders
- Administrative Officers
- Research Scholars
- Students (UG/PG)
Faculty Members, Trainers, Industry Professionals, and Administrative officers
|₹ 1180 *(Inclusive of 18% of GST)|
Research Scholars and Students (UG, PG)
|₹ 590 *(Inclusive of 18% of GST)|
For IEEE Members-
|Faculty Members, Trainers, Utility Professionals & Industry Stakeholders||₹ 590 *(Inclusive of 18% of GST)|
|Research Scholars and Students||₹ 295 *(Inclusive of 18% of GST)|
𝐄-𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 will be provided after the successful completion of the event.