Delhi Uni. online FDP RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
ONLINE TWO WEEK FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY: A LEARNING JOURNEY FROM BIVARIATE
TECHNIQUES TO MULTIVARIATE TECHNIQUES
(10TH DECEMBER TO 23RD DECEMBER, 2020)
The Teaching-Learning Centre at Ramanujan College, University of Delhi offers a Two Week FDP on “Research Methodology: A Learning Journey from BivariateTechniques to Multivariate Techniques” for research scholars and teachers of higher education in the country from 10th December – 23rd December 2020, Organized by Department of Commerce, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
OBJECTIVES OF THE FDP
- To explain the important aspects of Research Methodology.
- To gain intense knowledge about different data, test, techniques and their analysis in social science research.
- To gain experience of the hands-on session on different open-source software of data analysis.
- To get acquainted with how to report the results of the analysis.
- To improve the writing of the research paper & understand the publishing process.
Ph. D Research scholars.
The FDP is useful for participants seeking promotions under the 7th CPC from AL 10 to AL 11, AL 11 to AL 12, and AL 12 to AL 13.
The following topics are going to be covered
- Basics of Research, Types of Research, Research Process, Types of Variables,
- Types of Data, Sources of Data.
- Level Of Measurement and Hypothesis Testing with Jamovi.
- Normality of Data & Outlier and Parametric Test with Jamovi.
- Objective Wise analysis and Non-Parametric Test with Jamovi.
- Correlation, Simple Regression, Multiple Regression & Linear Discriminant
- analysis with SPSS.
- Introduction to mediation analysis, Testing simple mediation models with (
- Process Macro & SPSS).
- Introduction to moderation analysis, Testing moderation models with ( Process
- Macro & SPSS).
- Cluster Analysis with SPSS.
- Logistic Regression with SPSS.
- Exploratory Factor Analysis- Principle Component Analysis with SPSS.
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis with Jamovi.
- Academic writing and Paper publication.
All the Participants Fees is Rs. 850(Non- Refundable)
Pay here OR
Bank: ICICI BANK
Name: PRINCIPAL RAMANUJAN COLLEGE
Branch: CR PARK Branch, New Delhi- 19
Account Number: 072001003912
IFSC CODE: ICIC0000720
Last Date of Registration & Payment: 8th December 2020
contact e-mail - Rsm20@ramanujan.du.ac.in
for more details, click here.