Project Specialist (Intern) at Cisco-[Apply Now]
Project Specialist (Intern)
Cisco Careers has invited applications for "Project Specialist (Intern)", Interested candidates can apply by using the link below. The Cisco Careers embrace the digital and help customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some might imagine they’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but they’re also a software company. And a security company. Cisco even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accountability for revenue and margin of profit achievement on customer-funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits because the projects progress
- Plan, specify, and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
- Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to make sure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance
- Work closely with and supply support to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure those project deliverables are to the acceptable levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
- Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource, and material requirements
- Ensure project deliverables are to the acceptable levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits because the project/s progresses.
- Resolving issues as appropriate to make sure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost, and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners, and subcontractors. Work closely with and supply support to the relevant stakeholder
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
- This requirement is merely for 2022 passout only
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and repair excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player within the global environment
- Good time management skills and therefore the ability to prioritize work capacity