Responsive Web Design online course by the University of London
University of London and Goldsmiths, University of London jointly launches the online course on Responsive Web Design. This course is part of the Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization. This is a beginner level course and approx 26 hours will take to complete this online course.
There are the following features of this online course on the Responsive Web Design
- Shareable Certificate
- Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
- Responsive Website Development and Design Specialization
- Flexible deadlines
- Approx. 26 hours to complete
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Responsive Web Design
- Cascading Style Sheets (CCS)
Responsive Web Design: Course overview
- Web design principles
- Realizing design principles in code
- Adding content to websites
- Building a full gallery app