Standard Chartered- Hiring for Developer [Apply Now]
Hiring for Developer
Standard Chartered has invited the appliance for hiring the "Developer" position at Chennai and Bangalore, Interested candidates can apply for this. "Standard Chartered Technology services Corporate, Institutional, Commercial, financial institution, and Retail clients with technology solutions catered to groups of relationship managers and merchandise specialists".
Female techies from engineering backgrounds who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle.
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group - CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year - 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
CTC: INR 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable)
To Apply on Above Link > Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with the globally distributed agile team