Summer Internship at CSIR 2021, Apply Now
Application are invited for the summer internship at CSIR India and the Indian Institute of Chemical Biology
Kolkata. Applications will be received strictly as per the format given on our website. An academically brilliant eligible candidate may be considered for selection, depending upon the accommodation capacity available with the scientist and fulfillment of the required criterion.
The following candidates can apply for this internship,
- Pursuing P.G. Courses (M.Sc/M.Pharm/MTech) from any recognized Indian University
- He/ She must have secured at least 60% marks throughout his/ her academic career (From the Secondary exam onwards).
- Training must be essential for the candidate’s course curriculum.
Opportunities are also available for short-term trainee/summer-fellows through the sponsored program from the government agencies such as Academy Summer Fellow (INSA/IAS), INSPIRE, KVPY, etc
The application should have,
- BioData and academic records of the student as per ‘APPLICATION FORM’
- Completed applications along with all necessary documents is required to be sent by post to
- Dr. Sanjay Dutta Principal Scientist Head, Human Resource Group (HRG) Academic Affairs Division CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology 4- Raja S.C. Mullick Road,P.O . Jadavpur Kolkata 700032
- The envelope containing the required documents is to be superscribed as “SUMMER TRAINING/ DISSERTATION WORK-2021”
Final applications (in hard copy) must be received by the CSIR-IICB-HRG at least 45 days prior to the commencement of the recommended training
The selected students have to make their own arrangements for accommodation at Kolkata during their training program.