Summer Internship FPGA based Embedded systems
Overview: Online Summer Internship on FPGA-based Embedded systems for DSP Applications.Two Weeks of online training with Remote FPGA Lab Access for the candidates. Well Experienced Faculties from National Institute Technology, Meghalaya– (NIT Meghalaya), and National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology- (NIELIT Calicut) will be handling the sessions for all 10 Days.
Date: 10th May 2021
- To learn, practice- FPGA Design Flow, Basics of Programming, Interfacing FPGA with ARM Processor for DSP Applications.
- To get exposure to industry-standard methodologies.
Who can Participate?
- Students of Engineering (UG & PG) & MSc (Electronics)
- Ph.D. scholars
- Faculty members and professionals from Industry.
- Proposed length of the training: 10 Days. 20 Hours lecture 30 Hours practicals
Course Contents :
- Verilog HDL-1
- Verilog HDL-2
- Synthesis and FPGA Architecture
- FPGA Design Flow- Basics
- FPGA Design Flow- Advanced
- IP Cores, Chipscope(ILA), VIO etc.
- Soc Design flow in Xilinx Vivado.
- Usage of FPGA Board resources at the system level.
- Integration of Verilog FIR filter to the ARM processor.
- Integration of HLS Matrix Multiplier.
- Integration of Soble edge detection in Image processing applications using DMA.
- INR 3,000/- For Students
- INR 5,000/- For Faculty
- INR 8,000/- For Industry/Corporate
Name of the Institute: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Calicut.
Account Holder: Director NIELIT Calicut
Account No: 10401158037 Bank Name: SBI, NIT Chathamangalam
IFSC No: SBIN0002207 MICR Code: 673002012
For any queries WhatsApp to 9447769756, Please don’t call, we will reply to you at the earliest.