Summer School Berlin 2021, Apply Now
Summer School Berlin 2021
Applications are invited for the Summer School Berlin 2021, Apply Now. The topic is The dual approach to Coxeter and Artin groups; Garside theory and applications. The summer school is going to be held in a lovely neighborhood of Berlin in Hotel Müggelsee. It is going to be in a hybrid format. We and the hotel are implementing health measures against COVID-19 in order to provide our participants a very nice experience.
The following spears will take the lecture,
- Ruth Charney (Brandeis)
- Francois Digne (Amiens)
- Matthew Dyer (Notre Dame)
- Gunter Malle (Kaiserslautern)
- Ivan Marin (Amiens)
- Jon McCammond (Santa Barbara)*
- Luis Paris (Dijon)
- Fabienne Chouraqui (Haifa)
- Eddy Godelle (Caen)
- Henning Krause (Bielefeld)
- Jean Michel (Paris)
- Sarah Rees (Newcastle)
- Petra Schwer (Magdeburg)
How to apply
Please send your application in a single e-mail to Marion.Matz[at]uni-bielefeld.de.
It should include
- The E-mail address and institution
- A CV including publication list if applicable
- A short letter of motivation stating why you would benefit from the summer school
- For Ph.D. students, a short e-mail of recommendation from your Ph.D. supervisor
- The number of participants is restricted to 40.
We can pay for the accommodation and meals. The accommodation is in double rooms which can be upgraded to single rooms by paying 34 Euros extra per day. There is a conference fee of 150 Euro. It is possible to apply for support for traveling.