SVNIT One Week Online STTP on Fractional Calculus
One Week Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP)
Fractional Calculus: Foundations to Frontiers (FCFF2020)
December 28, 2020 – January 01, 2021
An online short term online STTP is being organised on Fractional Calculus: Foundations to Frontiers (FCFF2020) from December 28, 2020 – January 01, 2021. The basic objective of this training program is to imbibe theoretical foundation of this emerging subject and promote its application in Applied and Engineering sciences.
- Special Functions of the Fractional Calculus
- Gamma Function
- MittagLeffler function
- Fractional Derivatives and Integrals
- Riemann Liouville and Other Approaches
- Geometric and Physical Interpretation
- Properties of Fractional Derivatives
- Laplace Transforms
- Fourier Transforms
- Mellin Transform of Fractional Derivatives
- Fractional Differential Equations.
- Existence and Uniqueness Theorem
- Dependence of a Solution on Initial Conditions.
- The Laplace Transform Method
- Standard Fractional Differential Equations
- Sequential Fractional Differential Equations
- Application of Fractional Calculus in different domain.
The registration fees for the program shall be Rs. 750/- for Faculty from academic institutions; Rs. 500/-for Research Scholars &UG/PG students and Rs. 5000/- for Industry personnel.
- Account Holder name: Director, SVNIT-CCE SBI
- Account Number: 37030749143
- Branch Name: SBI, SVRCET
- Branch Bank IFSC: SBIN0003320
Registration can be done using the following link: https://forms.gle/iCTpbYAqNe7j6Nmn9
The Last Date of Registration is 26 December, 2020, 23:59 Hr
For more details and updates visit www.svnit.ac.in