SVNIT Online Workshop on Research Methodology: Tools and Techniques [Limited Seats]
Overview: Department of Mechanical Engineering, of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, is organizing a Short Term Training Program (STTP) On Research Methodology: Tools and Techniques. It is essential for the research scholar/faculty members to know about the methodological requirements of research before selection of the research problem.
Workshop Dates: March 08th - 12th, 2021
- Introduction to Research Process and Research Methods
- Sampling Design and Sampling Fundamentals
- Research Problem and Research Design
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Hypothesis Testing- Parametric and Non-Parametric
- Conducting the Literature Review to find a research problem
- Design of Experiments
- Multi-Criteria Decision Making
- Report writing, preparation of slides and presentation
- Writing The Research Paper and Reviewer Compliance
- Time and Stress Management
Who can Participate?
- Teachers and research scholars.
- college teachers and research scholars with mathematics and science background.
- Industry people.
- Rs. 600/- for faculty from academic institutions.
- Rs. 300/- for PG students and full-time Ph.D. research scholars.
- Rs. 5000/- for Industry personnel and practicing engineers.
- Limited seats (Maximum 30) are available in this course.
- The admission will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
- The last date of applying to this course is March 01, 2021.
*For more details about the Workshop click on the below-given link.*