SVNIT STTP on Sustainable Development and Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
Surat TEQIP III Sponsored Short Term Training Program (STTP) in virtual/online mode On
“Sustainable Development and Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering (SDRAEE)”
8 – 12 March 2021
applications are invited for SSTP on “Sustainable Development and Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering (SDRAEE)” conducted by SVNIT from 8-12 March 2021. This course serves to bring communities together to share knowledge, learn from one another and propose new collaborations in order to further advance the field.
Major course intentions:
Following are the broad objective of the course; however, it is not limited to:
1. Exploration of various developments in electrical machines/power electronics/power system engineering with mathematical modelling and implementation of simple case studies/demos.
2. Simulation of basic/advanced components of electrical systems.
3. Basics of sustainable development and electrical engineering.
4. Integration of renewable energy sources into power systems (solar, Wind etc.) The application of advanced converters/power electronics converters to power system. (FACTS/Power filters)
5. Advance computational tools for electrical machines and power systems. Modern condition monitoring tools for electrical machines.
6. Power system reliability, security, deregulation and restructuring. Optimization in power system engineering and its simulation in MATLAB using optimization tool box. Programming by using MATLAB tool box. (NN tool, Fuzzy, Genetic algorithm etc.)
7. The deep learning/machine learning tools etc. will be demonstrated.
- Last date of reaching applications 2 nd March 2021
- Confirmation of participation 4 th March 2021
- STTP dates 8-12 March 2021
- Students UG/PG/Ph.D Rs. 250/-
- Academicians/College Teachers Rs. 500/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 3,000/-
The registration fee should be paid Online to: A/C name: “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663 (Savings account) Bank Name: Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277. (**Note: The fee is non-refundable.)