SVNIT Surat STTP on Blockchain Technology and Its Applications in the Internet of Things
One Week ONLINE Short Term Training Programme (STTP) On
Blockchain Technology and Its Applications in the Internet of Things
7th to 11th December 2020
Computer Engineering Department, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Surat is organizing an online One Week Online Short Term Training Programme On "Blockchain Technology and Its Applications in the Internet of Things (BTIoT-2020)". This e-STTP at SVNIT Surat will start from the 7th of December 2020 and will end on 11th December 2020. Interested candidates can apply for this. This STTP is sponsored by TEQIP III.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology and the Internet of Things.
- Cryptographic Primitives in Blockchain
- Evolution of Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology
- Smart Contracts and distributed Applications
- IoT Application Development
- Distributed Consensus Mechanisms
- Green Computing in IoT
- Amazon S3 using Qwiklabs: An IoT Perspective
- Blockchain as a Service for IoT
- Hands-on Smart Contracts and DApps.
- Security and Privacy Issues in the Internet of Things
- Secure Key Agreement Protocol in IoT
- Authentication in Secure Group Communication
- Industry Personnel
- Research Scholars
- UG/ PG Students
- Faculty Members
- Last date for Registration: 27th Nov, 2020
- List of Eligible Candidates: 01st Dec, 2020
|Academicians / Scientist / Researchers||600/-|
The non-refundable registration fee should be paid online through net banking to “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277.
Interest candidates who are eligible can apply for this workshop at SVNIT Surat apply here
For more information, see the link below