SVNIT Surat STTP on Multiple Attribute Decision Making and Its Industrial Applications
TEQIP (III) Sponsored 2nd Short Term Training Programme (ONLINE MODE) On
Multiple Attribute Decision Making and It's Industrial Applications
December 21 - 25, 2020
Mechanical Engineering Department Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT is organising an online 2nd Short Term Training Programme (ONLINE MODE) On Multiple Attribute Decision Making and Its Industrial Applications. This online STTP is sponsored by the TEQIP III and will start from the 21st December 2020 and will end on the 25th December 2020.
Eminent speakers from various prestigious institutions like IITs, NITs, research organizations.
The following topics will be covered in this online STTP are not limited to,
- Introduction to Multiple Attribute Decision Making (MADM) and its Importance.
- The fuzzy concept in MADM, Type II Fuzzy MADM, Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Neutrosophic Set, Pythagorean fuzzy Set and Orthopair fuzzy Set, Hybrid MADM, Subjective Weighting AHP, ANP, BWM, COPRAS etc,
- Evaluating Method ISM, DEMATEL etc,
- Objective Weighting Methods like TOPSIS, VIKOR, MOORA, WASPS, SWARA etc.
- Outranking Method like ELECTRE, PROMETHEE, ARAS etc.
- Industrial Applications.
|PG students and full-time PhD research scholars||300/-|
|Industry personnel and practising engineers||5000/-|
“Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663, Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277
The last date to apply for this online STTP at SVNIT Surat is 16th December 2020.
The following candidates can apply for this online STTP,
- Faculty members of various departments of AICTE institutes, universities
- Ph.D. research scholars
- Industry personnel.
How to apply
A scanned copy of the institute ID card along with proof of payment of the registration fee must be sent here.