SVNIT - STTP On Cyber Threat Intelligence and Digital Forensics (CIDF-2021)
Overview: Computer Engineering Department of Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) is organizing a Training Program on Cyber Threat Intelligence and Digital Forensics (CIDF-2021) from Mar 1, 2021 – Mar 5, 2021.
- Information Security Risk Assessment and Management.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Introduction
- Threat Data Collection Techniques
- Intrusion Analysis and Dissemination
- Penetration Testing, Malware Analysis
- Memory, Network, Application, Hardware Forensics Tools and Techniques
- Social Networks Security: Attacks and Prevention Measures
Who can Participate:
- Faculty Members from recognized institutes, universities.
- Research scholars
- UG/PG students
- Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline.
- Rs. 600/- per participant for faculty members from academic institutions in India.
- Rs. 300/- per participant for UG/PG/Ph.D. students.
- Rs. 5000/- per participant for Research Institutes and Industries personnel.
- Last date for Registration: 22nd February 2021
- List of Eligible Candidates: 23rd February 2021
*For more details about the Training program and registration form click on the below link.*