Ericsson | Hiring for PS Engineer, Apply by 20 September 2022.
Ericsson is hiring for the position of PS Engineer. Free Application.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the CORE nodes
- Solid grasp & application of trace analysis using Wireshark traces
- Proficient knowledge of interface and call flow of core network for basic tackle
- Knowledge and Work experience with Cisco, Huawei, and Ericsson Core nodes will be a plus
- Basic tackle skills related to packet data issues
- Good knowledge of IMS network
- Ability to work as an integral part of a Team and lead a small team within an area of responsibility
- Should have clear communication with partners and be able to get issues closed end to end
- Able to work in stress environment and take independent decisions
- Customer centricity and should have passionate about resolving issues impacting end customer
- Working in shifts and being available 24x7 for handling core operations
- Solve skills of PS/CS Core Nodes Deployed in Circle (VLR/GMSC/MME/PGW/DRA/STP) (OEM Cisco/Huawei/Ericsson)
- Assist with fault handling in coordination with NOC and back office team
- Assist with daily report analysis and action plan for a critical metric dip
- Assist with a routine audit of parameters of the carious packet and circuit core nodes in a circle
- Assist with change request handling and coordination with SRF team for getting execution done
- Assist with pre and post-testing for change requests and impact analysis
- Ensure core node backup and preventive maintenance process
- Assist with customer complaint resolution in coordination with the TSG team
- Maintain consistency to guidelines shared by customer/central team for aligning with Ericsson Wow.
Chandigarh, Punjab, India.