Western Digital is hiring Intern 1, Apply Now!
Western Digital is hiring Intern 1. Interested ones can apply.
- This position requires an MS/Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, or a related field.
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process, and reliability, as well as circuit design. NAND flash memory devices and physics knowledge are also a must.
- C/C++/Java Programming and Perl/Python Scripts.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and work independently as required.