World Bank Summer Internship 2021
World bank has invited the application for the Summer Internship 2021. Interested candidates who wanna apply for its internship can read more about this. The Bank Internship Program is now accepting applications through January 31st for its Summer Term (May 2021 – September 2021).
The following candidates can apply for this internship 2021,
- Undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable
- Computing skills are advantageous.
Ther are opening in the following domains/positions
- Economics, finance, human development
- Social sciences
- Agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields;
- Human Resources Management,
- Information Technology,
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
All applications are stored in a database that is consulted by hiring Managers based on business needs. Please note that candidates will not hear from us unless they are shortlisted by a hiring Manager that is looking to hire an intern. Managers have access to the Internship database from February – July (Summer Internship).