TEQIP (III) Sponsored One Week Online Course on ''Applications of Power Electronic Converters for Sustainable Living'' being organized by SVNIT Surat during Sept 18-22, 2020.
About the Course:
The course is primarily intended for faculty teaching power electronics, students pursuing their research in power electronics, and practicing engineers in the industry. As power electronic converters are inevitably required to process renewable/stored energy into useful electric form, many advanced converter control techniques are developed during recent years. These are in practice today but are missing in the graduate curriculums of power electronics. Even books explaining these details are not available.
• Derivation, Design, and Simulation of Single-Stage Micro-Inverter Topologies.
• Power Converters for Fast Battery Charging.
• Application of Power Filters in Renewable Energy Systems.
• Role of Custom Power Devices in Electric Vehicles and Drives System.
• Continuous-Time Feedback Controller Design and its Discrete-Time Realization.
• Application of Conventional Control and Soft Computing in Power Converter Switching.
• Advance Control System and its Application.
• Optimization Techniques for Power Electronic Systems.
E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email.
Faculty members from IITs and NITs, and industry experts.
Students/ Research scholars Rs. 300/-
Institute/ College Teachers Rs. 600/-
Delegates from industries& Rs. 1000/-
NIT Malaviya online FDP on SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Online Training Program On "Technology Entrepreneurship Development Programme"
IIT Roorkee International Conference on "Unmanned Aerial System in Geomatics"
STPI Open Challenge Program NEURON, in AI, Data Analytics, IoT & Audio Visual Gaming
NIT Surathkal WOMEN’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
IISER Bhopal applications for Research Associate/ Project Fellow
NIT Hamirpur conference on Recent Trends in Management and social science.
Quora Programming Challenge, Register Now, Cash Prizes
India GSMO Tech Intern at Microsoft India