TEQIP (III) Sponsored One Week Online Course on ''Applications of Power Electronic Converters for Sustainable Living'' being organized by SVNIT Surat during Sept 18-22, 2020.
About the Course:
The course is primarily intended for faculty teaching power electronics, students pursuing their research in power electronics, and practicing engineers in the industry. As power electronic converters are inevitably required to process renewable/stored energy into useful electric form, many advanced converter control techniques are developed during recent years. These are in practice today but are missing in the graduate curriculums of power electronics. Even books explaining these details are not available.
• Derivation, Design, and Simulation of Single-Stage Micro-Inverter Topologies.
• Power Converters for Fast Battery Charging.
• Application of Power Filters in Renewable Energy Systems.
• Role of Custom Power Devices in Electric Vehicles and Drives System.
• Continuous-Time Feedback Controller Design and its Discrete-Time Realization.
• Application of Conventional Control and Soft Computing in Power Converter Switching.
• Advance Control System and its Application.
• Optimization Techniques for Power Electronic Systems.
E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email.
Faculty members from IITs and NITs, and industry experts.
Students/ Research scholars Rs. 300/-
Institute/ College Teachers Rs. 600/-
Delegates from industries& Rs. 1000/-
IIT Indore Webinar on Time-Frequency Analysis
Python 2.0 Quiz Result
IIIT Kottayam: e-FDP on “MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS AND APPLICATIONS”
IIT Kanpur Applications are invited for Project Post-Doctoral Fellow
NIT SRINAGAR: e-STC on MACHINE LEARNING AND IT'S APPLICATIONS TO CIVIL ENGINEERING
NIT SRINAGAR: One Week e-STC on Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation
NIT Puducherry 5 - Day Workshop on Research Tools and Techniques
NIT Patna STC - Micro Manufacturing: Challenges and Opportunities
NIT Warangal FDP on Artificial Intelligence for building signal processing application