IIT Mandi Requirement for the temporary post of Project Engineer and Project Assistant to work
Description of the Project: The project is about the installation and maintenance of the IT and network infrastructure of the institute.
Title of the Project: Operation of Network and IT Infrastructure
Principal Investigator: Dr. Dileep A. D., IIT Mandi
Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 20,000-27,000 per month .
Eligibility: Technical Graduate / Post Graduate with the minimum of 2 years of application programming experience. Knowledge of C# programming is a must.
1. Able to develop the scalable applications with below technology stack –
- C# ASP.net
- Database – MSSQL is a must and Mysql is good to have.
2. Able to understand the requirements given by stakeholders/team-mates.
3. Able to do unit testing and functional testing of the developed modules/application
4. Should be able to deploy the developed application on the IIS server.
Python 2.0 Quiz Result
IIIT Kottayam: e-FDP on “MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS AND APPLICATIONS”
IIT Kanpur Applications are invited for Project Post-Doctoral Fellow
NIT SRINAGAR: e-STC on MACHINE LEARNING AND IT'S APPLICATIONS TO CIVIL ENGINEERING
NIT SRINAGAR: One Week e-STC on Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation
NIT Puducherry 5 - Day Workshop on Research Tools and Techniques
NIT Patna STC - Micro Manufacturing: Challenges and Opportunities
NIT Warangal FDP on Artificial Intelligence for building signal processing application
Get Certificate in Mathematics for Machine Learning: Multivariate Calculus