IIT Mandi Requirement for the temporary post of Project Engineer and Project Assistant to work
Description of the Project: The project is about the installation and maintenance of the IT and network infrastructure of the institute.
Title of the Project: Operation of Network and IT Infrastructure
Principal Investigator: Dr. Dileep A. D., IIT Mandi
Consolidated Emolument: Rs. 20,000-27,000 per month .
Eligibility: Technical Graduate / Post Graduate with the minimum of 2 years of application programming experience. Knowledge of C# programming is a must.
1. Able to develop the scalable applications with below technology stack –
- C# ASP.net
- Database – MSSQL is a must and Mysql is good to have.
2. Able to understand the requirements given by stakeholders/team-mates.
3. Able to do unit testing and functional testing of the developed modules/application
4. Should be able to deploy the developed application on the IIS server.
NIT Malaviya online FDP on SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
Online Training Program On "Technology Entrepreneurship Development Programme"
IIT Roorkee International Conference on "Unmanned Aerial System in Geomatics"
STPI Open Challenge Program NEURON, in AI, Data Analytics, IoT & Audio Visual Gaming
NIT Surathkal WOMEN’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
IISER Bhopal applications for Research Associate/ Project Fellow
NIT Hamirpur conference on Recent Trends in Management and social science.
Quora Programming Challenge, Register Now, Cash Prizes
India GSMO Tech Intern at Microsoft India