Amazon | Application is invited for an SDE I, Apply Now
Amazon is inviting applications for SDE I, Interested candidates can apply.
Basic Qualification :
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline - graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
Preferred Qualification :
- Proficiency development in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, C#, or Python
- Linux / UNIX system experience
- Knowledge of database system internals
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Hands-on experience with AWS APIs and services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing design patterns
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for the “Amazon Scale."
- Own, build and operate external customer-facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements
25.5 LPA onwards