Ambit | Applications are invited for Data Analyst- Intern Institutional Equities; Apply Now!
Ambit is inviting applications to hire Data Analyst- Intern Institutional Equities, Interested candidates can apply.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- R/Python to develop analytical infrastructure and customized applications that support fundamental research of the IE team.
- Building and maintaining client-facing applications that showcase the analytical edge of our research-driven processes.
Skills Required :
- Intermediate knowledge of R/Python, SQL, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of VBScript, any BI suite, and cloud computing. CI/CD is an added bonus.
- Experience/Interest in creating user interfaces and dashboards.
- Interest in financial markets, working knowledge of accounting, and ability to grasp the financial fundamentals of companies & industries is an added bonus.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present thoughts in a cohesive manner to colleagues and senior personnel.
- Ability to balance multiple engagements and responsibilities.
- Ability to handle execution independently and travel the extra mile in learning and delivery.
- Good presentation skills – creating / formatting presentations made through Powerpoint/LaTeX, R markdown, etc.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Interested applicants can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com with the subject as Data analyst (intern) – IE Mumbai