The following things you will learn-
- Learn design from a fun classic that people know and enjoy.
- Start your practice today – now! – without waiting for an idea.
- Finish your game in hours or in a weekend, not over months.
- Understand every line of code used in the entire program.
- Avoid distraction from searching for or creating detailed art.
- Master fundamentals needed to make your own games better.
- Introduction and First Code File
- Drawing and Positions
- Movement and Time
- Clean Up the Code
- Bouncing the Ball
- Circle Draw Details
- Ball 2D Motion, Paddle
- Ball Reset and Collision
- Paddle AI and Scoring
- Bal Control & Winning
- Mouse Click, Draw Net
- Bonus Lecture: Join HomeTea
He explains things quickly but clearly and with enough information for you to understand. Despite some video smoothness and syncing issues, it is not a huge problem and he is a very energetic teacher and his videos feel very engaging. Please keep the rest of your course like this or better.