Barclays | Hiring for Data Analyst, Apply by 08 October 2022.
Barclays is hiring for the position of Data Analyst!
A British multinational investment bank and financial services company, Barclays PLC’s ancestry traces back to two goldsmith bankers, John Frame and Thomas Gould, who were doing business in Lombard Street, London in 1690. James Barclay, named after the Bank, became a partner in the business in 1736.
BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in computer science or related scientific disciplines.
- Relevant work experience in some or all of the skills below
- Experience working with large data sets to extract business insights
- Broad knowledge of Data Management and/or Governance, Data Quality, Metadata Management
- Proficiency in one or more data management/governance tools – Ab Initio GDE, Ab Initio Express>It, Ab Initio Metadata Hub, Informatica, Collibra, etc.
- High-level knowledge of big data tools and technologies, Spark, Scala, Hadoop/HDFS, Ab initio toolsets ETL/Metadata hub, Parquet,
- Knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Effective problem solver, organized, team player
- Creative thinker in technology tooling and applications
- Finance IT experience within the financial services industry will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience running in running various methods like Data Lineage, Data Profiling, Data Quality Rule Implementation, Business Rules, Validation, Identification of Data Errors, and Producing/Publish DQ reports.