BookMyShow hiring for Product Design Intern, Stipend 10k p.m.; Apply Now
Hiring for Product Design Intern
BookMyShow has invited the appliance to hire for the Product Design Intern at Mumbai, Bengaluru, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Comprehend product briefs and present the ideas/solution to the team under the supervision of the planning lead
- Document the planning process for every feature, like research findings, ideations, and usefulness testings, and monitor the impact after the merchandise release
- Create delightful and compelling, user-centered experiences across interfaces - Web and Mobile
- Design elegant flows & interactions for audiences across platforms
- Work closely with product managers, visual designers, and front-end engineers to make sure the user goals are met throughout the journey
- Analyze heatmap, google analytics, and other data to form better decisions to satisfy user goals
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions
- Offer creative solutions to product-related design/usability challenges, and expose site usability problems
- Must have experience in designing customer-facing or consumer-oriented website or mobile app
- Must be proficient in Sketch. Proficiency in Figma would be an added advantage
- Ability to handle data and identify problem areas, further map out the user journey, and break the problems into smaller, actionable steps forward
- Good at problem-solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind
- Should be excellent at communication, be ready to explain ideas clearly
- Must be extremely pro-active and self-starter
- Should be a team player
Stipend: The stipend for the internship is 10k per month (pre-tax).
Duration: 6 months (starting from June 2021)
Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru, India.
Experience: 0 - 1years