CISCO | Hiring for Data Engineer (Intern) - India UHR, Apply Now!
CISCO is inviting applicants for Data Engineer (Intern) - India UHR, Interested candidates can apply.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Diligent to detail
- Proficient in software development with a focus on data/data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo), and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases
- Builds/oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging distributed and local structures.
- Establish processes/structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using available data structures.
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, cleaning/transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models.
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems, and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connection,s, flows, and storage requirements.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community and socialize with a community of global technologists.