Citi Is Hiring For Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst, Apply Now!
Applicants are invited for the job position of Financial Planning & Analysis offered by Citi.
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting and/or finance
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial, analytical, and reporting tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Excel, and PowerPoints skills preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Contribute to the estimation of risk capital and incorporate results into management reports and decision processes
- Assist with the analysis of Citi’s/Citi’s competitors’ financial performance
- Aid in the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes and review results against plans monthly; participate in the annual budget and monthly estimate process
- Use metrics to assist in the evaluation of proposed business decisions
- Analyze key management review presentations for individual Regions and Products
- Participate in time-critical activities for client facing Financial Planning and Analysis Teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.