COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL - Hiring for Summer Research Internship, Apply by March 1ˢᵗ, 2023!
Columbia Business School seeks outstanding applications for the Summer Research Internship program.
This highly selective program provides interns the opportunity to work with Columbia Business School's faculty on a research project. Behavioral interns may be staffed on multiple projects: conducting literature reviews, coding data, performing statistical analyses and running experiments through the Behavioral Research lab.
The number of interns :
Skills Required :
- Decision sciences
- Data Analytics
- Literature reviews
- Data collection and cleaning
- Web scraping
- Statistical analysis.
- Advanced analytics
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing
- Artificial intelligence
- Basic knowledge of statistics and/or econometrics
- Familiarity with statistical and computational software packages (e.g., Matlab, R, STATA, SPSS)
- Scripting languages such as Python or R.
- Candidates interested in working with behavioral researchers should have experience conducting experiments and coding data.
Who can apply :
- The internship program is designed for undergraduate students in their sophomore or junior year and first-year master’s students.
- Exceptional students from other classes are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students from international universities and international students in the US are eligible to apply.
The interns take part in a weekly research seminar series with faculty, allowing the interns to be exposed to the variety of research performed in the business school and present their work to the CBS research community.
June 1, 2023, through July 28, 2023 (final dates to be confirmed)