COMSYS 2022 | 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Computing and Systems, Apply by August 21, 2022.
COMSYS 2022 is organizing a 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Computing and Systems, Apply by August 21, 2022.
COMSYS 2022. Always ahead in Technology. 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Computing and Systems.19th - 21st December 2022 Venue: IIT Ropar, Punjab, India. Organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Punjab, India COMSYS Educational Trust, Kolkata, India.
TOPICS COVERED (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- AI, ML, and Data Science Track: Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Data Mining, Big Data Analytics, Explainable AI, Statistical Inference, Data Visualization
- Devices, Circuits, and Systems Track: Circuits, Reliability, and Fault Tolerance, Computer-Aided Design and Verification, Digital Circuits FPGA-based based Designs, Emerging and Post-CMOS Technologies, System De, sign, and Security, VLSI for Applied and Future Computing, Systems & Control
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Track: Computational Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Bioinformatics, Network Medicine, Biology-inspired Computational Methods, Medical and Biological Databases, Biomedical Signal Processing, Medical Informatics
- Communication Networks, Cloud computing, and IoT Track: Wireless Sensor Networks, Vehicular Communication Networks, 4G/5G/Next-generation Network Evolutions, Mobile and Wireless Communication, Optical communications, RF and microwave communications, Green Communications, IoT Architectures and protocols, QoS Management in IoT Networks, IoT in 5G Networks, Smart Grids and Microgrids, Cloud and IoT Networks, Cloud or Fog Computing
- I'm, age, Video, and Signal Processing Track: Signal processing, 2D/3D Object Detection and Recognition, Image and Video Analysis, Document Image Processing, Audio and Acoustic Processing, Image, Video Coding and Compression, Human-Computer Interaction, Digital Topology, and Geometry, Biometrics Multimedia Technologies
- Security and Privacy Tracks: Security, Cognitive radio, Information Theory and Coding, Cryptology, Blockchain technology, Security protocols, Privacyenhancing technologies, Viruses and Malware, Network Security, Digital forensics
- Paper Submission Opens: April 30, 2022
- Submission Deadline: August 21, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: November 01, 2022
- Camera-ready Submission: November 21, 2022