Coursera | Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate , Apply Now!
This program includes over 180 hours of instruction and hundreds of practice-based assessments, which will help you simulate real-world data analytics scenarios that are critical for success in the workplace. The content is highly interactive and exclusively developed by Google employees with decades of experience in data analytics. Through a mix of videos, assessments, and hands-on labs, you’ll get introduced to analysis tools and platforms and key analytical skills required for an entry-level job.
- Shareable Certificate: Earn a Certificate upon completion
- 100% online courses: Start instantly and learn at your schedule.
- Flexible Schedule: Set and maintain flexible deadlines.
- Beginner Level: No degree or prior experience is required
- Approximately 6 months to complete: Suggested pace of 10 hours/week
- English: Subtitles: English
What will you learn:
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau)
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL, and R programming
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations, and commonly used visualization platforms.
Skills you will gain:
- Data Cleansing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- Problem Solving
- Data Collection
- Data Ethics
- Sample Size Determination
|Months||Estimated Study Time||Fees|