Crediwatch | Recruitment for Business Development-Intern, Apply ASAP!
Crediwatch is inviting applications for Recruitment for Business Development-Intern. Interested ones can apply.
- Support the promotion of Crediwatch’s products and new features to prospective and existing clients
- Establish the right contact within companies and develop long-term relationships based on building trust and credibility
- Support the process of proactively identifying and qualifying leads and new prospects
- Coordinate the process to set up product demos with prospective clients
- Communicate company products and services effectively
- Coordinate the preparation of timely reports and analytics to regularly evaluate and review the plans and strategy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to deliver information in an easily understood manner
- Excellent work and professional ethics
- Ability to work in a challenging environment and handle pressure
- Capacity to persist and persuade
- A creative and experimental outlook
- Tech and Social media savvy
- Full-time internship
- Education - Completed BBM, BBA/B.com students
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives:
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance, and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to making everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem-solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting teamwork and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.