CSIR-IGIB- Short-term Internship/Training Programme, Apply Now
CSIR-IGIB provides opportunities for internship/training to students with a good academic record as well as interest and aptitude in research. The Maximum duration of the internship/training can be up to one year.
How to Apply?
Scientists and Research Areas - Students interested in training may apply directly to the scientists.
- Concise CV with educational details and marks obtained. Include prior research experience attained with duration and place.
- Scanned copy of a letter from the Head of the Institute stating you are a bonafide student and would be interning as part of the course requirements, if applicable.
- Please mention the amount of coaching within the email alongside your specific interests and briefly explain why you'd have an interest in pursuing the internship within the particular lab you are applying to at CSIR-IGIB.
- Selection of trainee depends upon the suitability of the candidate and requirement/lab space within the concerned lab within the institute.
- Depending upon your request and vacancy during the session, individual scientists will answer you. A formal acceptance e-mail will then follow from Human Resources Division, CSIR-IGIB regarding the formalities to be completed.
- For duration up to 2 months Rs 10000 for general and Rs 5000 for SC/ST candidates.
- For duration >2 months up to 6 months: Rs 20000 for general and Rs 10000 for SC/ST candidates
- For duration >6 months up to 1 year: Rs 30000 for general and Rs 15000 for SC/ST candidates
- The fee has to be paid upfront as Demand Draft made out to Director, IGIB payable at Delhi on the day of joining the Institute. IAS/ KVPY/AcSIR fellows will be exempt from the above-mentioned fees.