CSIR- IIRB: Summer Training/Internship/Dissertation Work(DW) Programme for Post-graduate Students- 2021
Summer Training/Internship/Dissertation Work(DW) Programme for Post-graduate Students: 2021
CSIR-IIRB is organizing a Summer Training/Internship/Dissertation Work (DW) Programme for Post-graduate Students- 2021. The aim is to let young minds feel the joys and excitement of science by performing on a project requiring application and important appreciation of scientific principles. It also aims at active participation within the learning process through experimentation and putting into practice the knowledge acquired within the classrooms. This program provides a chance to realize research experience and work closely with a scientist.
- Students must be pursuing postgraduate courses (M.Sc/M.Pharm/MTech) from a recognized University/ Institute /college in the relevant area.
- He/ She must have secured a minimum of 60% marks throughout his/ her academic career (From the Secondary exam onwards).
- Training must be essential for the candidate’s course curriculum.
How to Apply?
- BioData and academic records of the scholar as per ‘APPLICATION FORM’.
- Recommendation Letter (in original) from the Head of the Institution /University/Department.
- Completed applications alongside all necessary documents are required to be sent by post to the address indicated at the top of this notice or could also be delivered by hand to the Receiving & Despatch Section, CSIR-IICB, Jadavpur Campus.
- The envelope containing the required documents is to be superscribed as “SUMMER TRAINING/ DISSERTATION WORK-2021” indicating the month & year of the recommended training period.
- The selected students need to make their own arrangements for accommodation at Kolkata during their educational program.
- Incomplete and invalid applications in any respect will be summarily rejected & no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The decisions about the choice are going to be final and no correspondence is going to be entertained during this regard.
- Depending upon the ownership of the school to which the candidate belongs, the training fees vary.
- No fees will be charged from applicants from any Government Academic Institution.
- The stipulated fees are applicable only for eligible & selected candidates from any non-governmental institutes/colleges/University