Dare 2 Compete- IGNITE’21 | A curated series of interactive sessions for MBA students!
Learn what to Learn and How to Learn in your MBA life!
D2C brings to you D2C IGNITE’21 - a curated series of interactive sessions for MBA students where you gain deep insights into what some of the best recruiters want from a fresh graduate.
You are close to starting the foremost important journey of your business life. It is time to take the driver's seat and hit the ignition! D2C IGNITE is the Spark to Your Dreams, giving you a calibrated compass, a treasure map, and every resource you need to reach your destination.
D2C IGNITE will bring you face to face with leaders, HRs, and student achievers from Amazon, Flipkart, Aditya Birla Group, RPG Group, Reliance Industries, ITC, Marico, Kepler Cannon, L'Oréal, Asian Paints, Bain & Company, BCG, and HUL.
You will also hear the inside scoop from students who achieved greater heights - Gold Medalists, Placement Committee Members, PPO Holders, and B-School Competition achievers from top colleges like IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, XLRI, etc.
Rahul Subramanian, a Brand Manager turned into a stand-up comedian, will interact and engage with these leaders and talk about his Passion becoming his bread and butter. Join in on a power-packed session that is sure to put your career on the fast track to success!
- Rahul Subramanian ensures you "Learn what to Learn and how to Learn during your MBA life!" - Kyuki Rahul Bhi Kabhi MBA tha! He gets into a candid conversation with PPO holders, PlaceComm Reps, Gold Medalists, and B-School Case Competition Achievers from BCG, Bain, Kepler Cannon, and HUL.
- What are Leadership & General Management Job Profiles, and What it takes to bag one during placements? In conversation with Amazon, Flipkart, Aditya Birla Group, Reliance Industries & RPG Group
- How to Build a Sales & Marketing career in FMCGs and FMCDs? In conversation with ITC, L'Oréal, Marico and Asian Paints
Kickstart and accelerate your MBA Journey by attending these insightful, fun, and engaging sessions.
And top it all, we have Forbes India covering these sessions and insights to be put in Forbes India June/July edition.
- 14th June from 3 PM onwards.
Important dates & deadlines:
- Registration Deadline: 14 Jun'21 02:00 PM IST
- D2C IGNITE Sessions Start: 14 Jun'21 03:00 PM IST
Rewards and Prizes:
- 2 Winners become part of one of the panels with Rahul Subramanian
- 2 Winners get to be part of the Forbes India Magazine
- Participation Certificate