Data Analyst at BYJU’S, [Apply Now]
BYJU’S has invited the appliance for hiring the "Data Analyst" position at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
As a Data Analyst, you will work closely with Byju’s Product team. Being a highly data-driven product team, the info analyst role will help drive product insights and effectively the direction of the merchandise. The team are going to be the go-to for all data needs for the app and that we are trying to find a driven individual who can build, scale, and deliver.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative chemical analysis, data processing, and therefore the presentation of knowledge to ascertain
- beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends & opportunities
- Inform, influence, support and execute product decisions
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of products
- Mine massive amounts of knowledge and extract useful product insights
- Manage the development of data resources, gather requirements, organize sources & support product launches
- Data Visualisation and presentation to/for cross-functional teams
- 3-5 years experience doing quantitative chemical analysis preferably for a Product Oriented company
- Expertise in SQL & Tableau
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- The ability to speak the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Must have done A/B experiments.
- A good understanding of statistical analysis, experience with R or Python is a plus.
Employment Type- Full-time